Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
262 Posts
I got mine online from a vendor called Kimblades. kimblade.com
Silicone and they've lasted a ridiculous amount of time (4 years?).
I ordered a blue set, they look amazing and work well. They also lay down a coat of silicone similar to rainx with each wipe.
Expensive, but they haven't needed to be replaced for a long time.

· Registered
12 Posts
What you should do is go to the Toyota dealer and just buy the actual thin little blades that go in the piece that clips into your wiper arms. You might think that you need to replace the whole thing that comes off the clip of the wiper arm but you can change just the silicon wiper insert. The only 11 dollars each side and if you just walk over to the service area and just kindly ask them to pull the old ones off and please put the new ones they will probably do it. They are easy to pull out but difficult to slide back in. They did it for me less than 5 minutes for free because they know it’s hard but easy.

· Registered
2019 Toyota C-HR
4 Posts
Does anyone know if you can take the wiper arms from a different toyota and swap them on to the c-hr? The c-hr and the corolla share the same platform so they might be similar. The sienna takes the same size wiper blades as the c-hr so maybe those would work too. That way we wouldnt have to go hunting for wiper blades whenever we needed them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts