Toyota C-HR Forum banner

Hey Everyone

4K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  tornadosboy 
I'll probably go with the XLE premium, most likely in red...I was leaning toward the silver but since the black roof won't offered here, apparently, I prefer the solid red... I'm so ready to actually see a C-HR in person! I guess by the end of April we'll know where everything really stands. I've already submitted a request to WeatherTech floor liners to be notified when front and back floor mats for the C-HR become available... when I bought the Titan in '04, I ordered them in time to have them waiting at the front door the day I brought the truck home... that really fell together nicely!
By the way, I don't fit the target market demographics for the C-HR...turning 65 this week, I retired last year and spend all my time hiking, pursuing my passion for nature photography... can't wait to do a night shoot of my C-HR!
Now that's what it's about. Love when I see guys retire and really get to doing and enjoying the things they love. You my friend are the goal of what to be like!

The C-HR in red is definitely something that has been catching my eye recently. I've typically wanted the white as it matches my usual but the red does look very mesmerizing. Guess I'll really have to wait to see it for myself. The C-HR does look great in person though :wink2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.