Registered
384 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: Hectik81

·
Registered
2021 Blizzard Pearl Nightshade C-HR
42 Posts
Welcome! Love the xB! I've had a first gen 04 xB, a 08 tC, and two second gen 08 xBs myself in the past. Now onto the Nightshade C-hr in white as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! Love the xB! I've had a first gen 04 xB, a 08 tC, and two second gen 08 xBs myself in the past. Now onto the Nightshade C-hr in white as well.
Thanks man , yeah I’ve had 2 first gens 04, 06 and a second gen 2010.. I fell in love with the Chr when it was a Scion concept car back in they day and this white nightshade is just a killer combo

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks man , yeah I’ve had 2 first gens 04, 06 and a second gen 2010.. I fell in love with the Chr when it was a Scion concept car back in they day and this white nightshade is just a killer combo
Same here. Thought about putting a Scion badge on it for old times sake, but decided against it. Lol! I actually have one of the old 4' light up Scion displays from the dealership in my garage. We were close with the rep here at the local dealership and when they did away with Scion, I went to the dealership and took it cuz they were just gonna throw it away. The rep told me that thing cost them $10k to purchase when it first came out! o_O wish I could have gotten some of the display cabinets as well.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Here's my run in of Scions, lol!

04 Camouflaged Metallic xB
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

08 Sizzlin Crimson tC
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

08 Super White xB
Tire Automotive side marker light Sky Wheel Car

08 Gold Rush Mica RS5 xB
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

This is that hanging dealership Scion sign I was talking about.
Motor vehicle Font Gas Parallel Circle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts