Toyota C-HR Forum banner

Hello

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  insomnia 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello from Europe continent :grin2:
Owner of a C-HR 1.2T manual.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum! Never been to Greece, but I'd imagine there is a lot of scenic roads for you to drive on.
How do you like the C-HR so far?
Thanks for the welcome!
Lot's of twisty roads here. It's a pleasure to drive on with C-HR. Except two rattle issues which one solved by dealer but the second not yet :|, car is great.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Hey insomnia! καλωσορίσατε στο φόρουμ :D

So cool that we have C-HR owners from different parts of the world! Hope you will some interesting information on this forum!

What is "rattle issues" about?
Ευχαριστώ :grin2:

First rattle was at the bottom the A-pillar at driver's side. Maybe the guy who installed alarm system screwed it up. But they fixed it.
Second rattle issue i mentioned before, was coming from rear cabin every time i was going over a pot hole. I say "was" because i just found out what was causing this. :laugh: Two plastic clips which supposed to hold tight the rear bumper were loose af.

Automotive exterior Bumper part Bumper Auto part Line art

I put one diy foam washer in each click between metal base and bumper and the rattle/noise is past :grin2:

I think my Turkish neighbors need more practice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.