Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone so glad I decided to finally join the forum. I have been looking at post in here since I got my c-hr in December. I’ve done a lot of things to it since I got and so far I am happy. There are a few things that I am upset about with the car. Like it doesn’t auto lock when you start driving. And the fact that the tail lights are not the same as over seas but I’m sure at some point I can fix that. Thanks for having me. Look forward to see what all everyone’s doing with their chr

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Glad you've decided to join us! Also, great looking stripes on the hood. Are those stick on decals or did you use plasti dip to paint those on?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing some of your mods. I like the additional interior lighting that you've installed on the floor. Have you used plasti dip on the body of a vehicle before? I used it on rims and badges before, and learned quite quickly how fragile it is. I know its a cheap and quick fix, but it can be annoying to continuously redo.

·
Registered
551 Posts
It’s plasti dip that I used for the strips I might change it to vinyl
Do you think it will hold up well to the elements?
My default has always been vinyl wrap due to how strong it is and how great it looks.

Hopefully it holds up for you over time.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone so glad I decided to finally join the forum. I have been looking at post in here since I got my c-hr in December. I’ve done a lot of things to it since I got and so far I am happy. There are a few things that I am upset about with the car. Like it doesn’t auto lock when you start driving. And the fact that the tail lights are not the same as over seas but I’m sure at some point I can fix that. Thanks for having me. Look forward to see what all everyone’s doing with their chr
Great details, Alex. It's awesome that you're personalizing the interior your way. Most of us spend so much time in our cars, wouldn't hurt to add more personality to them. If that's your thing, of course.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts