Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I just bought my CHR last week. I really enjoy it! It’s a bit of a deviation from my normal car buying pick but I like different and it certainly is different.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello from Charleston WV! I bought mine in September and absolutely love her! I've had her on several road trips, most recently to North Carolina last weekend and it's a great car to travel with. Went through a pretty good snow storm too and she did just fine! I hope you love yours as much as I love mine...three months in and already racked up almost 5,000 miles

·
Registered
551 Posts
Glad to have a new member on the forum.

How are you liking gas mileage so far with the mileage you put on so far? I think that will be one of the biggest questions for most owners.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Glad to have a new member on the forum.

How are you liking gas mileage so far with the mileage you put on so far? I think that will be one of the biggest questions for most owners.
I know this question wasn't directed to me, but I'd like to join in. My gas mileage is great, but my range per tank sucks. My Harley has more range than my CHR.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know this question wasn't directed to me, but I'd like to join in. My gas mileage is great, but my range per tank sucks. My Harley has more range than my CHR.
Went to work the other day all highway and hit 32 miles per gallon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts