Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. I'm a newly registered member, but I've been lurking here in the shadows on & off for awhile. I fell in love with the C-HR way back when I first saw the concept sketches & photos. When they finally arrived, it really was love at first sight, but with my commute and snowsport hobbies, I decided that I really needed to stick with vehicles that had 4-wheeled grip.

Well, they say all things happen for a reason. My current car has been irritating me more and more with problems one after another and my thoughts have returned to the C-HR. It happened after seeing a beautiful Blue Eclipse Metallic XLE in front of me at a light a few weeks ago. Since then, I've been busy looking, dreaming, researching, and designing my dream C-HR on the Toyota website.

I think I'm ready, but I'm just curious what the experienced C-HR'ers have heard and read. I've read rumors about AWD coming to the C-HR in 2020. Is there any truth to this? I have found it on a couple of websites, but i can only guess Toyota prefers to keep their cards in close to their chest. That's OK, but I still feel I need to stick with AWD and I don't want to settle on something that I don't absolutely love and the AWD C-HR's come out a few months later.

Let me know what you've heard. Thanks!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to hear that you've taken an interest in the C-HR. As its really one of the few new crossovers that isn't offered with AWD, I think Toyota will have to change that moving forward to stay competitive. I also hope that future models aren't so varied by region, because Asia and Europe seems to be getting all the goodies.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

We're also annoyed at the cruddy entertainment unit and some says wind noise issues

1 - 3 of 3 Posts