Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Welcome.

Nice red. I used to always want red for my vehicles. Not sure what changed. My first car was a red one, then the next one turned out to be a teal. Then after that it was black and silver. And then the outlier is one of my bikes happens to be a pearl white.

Interesting thing is I don't see many Limiteds out there. My dealership brought in exactly 1 over the 6 months I've been following their inventory. It took a while to move off the lot but they finally got it sold.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are a few Limiteds locally. Mostly Silver, Gray, Black, etc. I found only one Red one, it was sold before I could get it, but they found me another one. The more I drive it the more I appreciate all the Limited's features.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Mine is just a boring gray :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sho, I don't find the Magnetic Gray boring. It's kind of cool with either Black or Red trim highlights. I've seen one with the calipers painted red, and some nice tasteful red accents added here and there. It looked cool, but understated. If that makes sense. Kind of a cool badass dignity kind of vibe. lol

Striker

1 - 6 of 6 Posts