Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased a Blue 2019 XLE and I am enjoying the car a lot. Got a bunch of ideas of things I want to do but I am having difficulty finding things stateside, most accessories are overseas. Evidently the vehicle is more popular overseas than in the states. Does anybody have reputable suppliers for accessories?

I am looking at changing lights both interior and exterior to LED's but have found conflicting information about bulb types, most of the time no information on a 2019. Are there differences in bulb types between a 2018 and a 2019?

·
Registered
551 Posts
You can confirm if the bulbs are the same with your dealership, typically they have no problem looking up the part numbers for different model years.

·
Super Moderator
329 Posts
Since this has been brought up to the top and not sure if the OP has solved his/her problem, here is another source with bulb listings for the 2019:

https://www.xenondepot.com/2019-c-hr-hid-headlight-kit-bulbs-s/37125.htm

I bought my HID kit from them and they've been great with answering my questions. It's nice I have a phone number to call in addition to getting replies via email. The HID kit has been running flawlessly for about 2 months now. And you'll see they have LED replacement options for what seems to be all the filament bulbs in our cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts