Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
I assume your profile picture is said stickered up C-HR? Needs a bit of squinting but it looks great from what I can see. Wouldn't say no to larger images either. :D Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Could you give us the spec of those wheels and tires? In the future I plan on getting my own set of Aftermarket Wheels and would like those numbers to being my own process.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Could you give us the spec of those wheels and tires? In the future I plan on getting my own set of Aftermarket Wheels and would like those numbers to being my own process.
Vossen VFS-10 (20x10, +48 offset)
Nitto 555G2 245/35-20

I would recommend 19's with little more meat on tires.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Vossen VFS-10 (20x10, +48 offset)
Nitto 555G2 245/35-20

I would recommend 19's with little more meat on tires.
Thanks for the info on the tire and rims and can I ask Is it lowered with Cusco coilovers? Will I need cambers after install? I?m about 50 miles from Los Angeles if you can recommend a place I can go to purchase the tires and have the suspension done?

·
Registered
95 Posts
What front lip is that? Did it fit in the US CHR front bumper or did you have to get an overseas front bumper?
Bumping an old thread, but yes you do need a JDM front bumper for that. I've been obsessed with doing this mod and I'm researching on who to reach out and how much to get for the front bumper.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts