Toyota C-HR Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yeah I'm also a little curious in the difference the upgrade makes. Really wish those daytime running lights on the front and rear bumpers had been included from factory.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got some Lasfit LS series 9012 LED headlights for my car from Amazon as well. Although they do cost a bit more than the ones that you got, they're personally worth it for me. They provide the whitest lights that I've had from my experiences with LED's which is important for me and seem to have a very wide reach. I got the 90W lights but they do also have 72W lights as well if pricing is an issue.
i got the 72w ones from LASFIT i think they're fine for me i just really wanted to upgrade the yellow halogen light i had a lexus previously with HID stock and was so used to driving with white light i researched a bit and honestly these was one of the better brands i found

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got some Lasfit LS series 9012 LED headlights for my car from Amazon as well. Although they do cost a bit more than the ones that you got, they're personally worth it for me. They provide the whitest lights that I've had from my experiences with LED's which is important for me and seem to have a very wide reach. I got the 90W lights but they do also have 72W lights as well if pricing is an issue.
I got these same LED lights in for a couple of months now. No issues. I love the brightness and how everything reflects nicely to the white light. I can't speak for snow as I live in the southern part of the US. I researched a lot of LED lights before buying these. No blind spots and good smooth coverage.
I’ve also been using these LEDs for about a month no... they seem to be great! Love the coverage! And people have since stopped flashing their brights at me when I’m on low beam

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone
I just upgrade my headlights hologan to Led
I buy from Japan pair whit the module with 24 pin connector and I don’t know how to connect each wire to my car connector Sam one know the electric secmatic how to connect to my CHR 2018 please

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi everyone
I buy from Japan pair whit the module with 24 pin connector and I don’t know how to connect each wire to my car connector Sam one know the electric secmatic how to connect to my CHR 2018 please
Nice, good luck for this awesome conversion!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi everyone
I'm interesting of doing mine too with Full LED headlights and Tail lights.
I have been doing a lot of research about that and I know the headlights are being controlled by an LED module which had a different connector then our stock one.
I have a couple questions for you, if you don't mind telling me.
1. Your LED modules part# is : 89907-F4010 & 89908-F4010?
2. Does the connector go to the vehicle side is included with the module?
3. Do you mind to tell me the part# of the 24PIN connector? Does it come with the needle terminal that go inside the connector?

I think the C-HR are too new.I tried to search for the C-HR wiring diagram, But there is nothing to come up.
So, I'm guessing the only way is searching the Toyota and Lexus to see which car is using the same LED module and find their diagram for reference.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi everyone
I tried to reply to your PM. But it said my account is less than 15 posts and not allow me to send or reply PM.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any news about my headlights LED problem I need help how to connect this headlights led on my car any help can be useful please

·
Registered
14 Posts
Any news about my headlights LED problem I need help how to connect this headlights led on my car any help can be useful please
There probably hasn't been anyone that has done that conversion yet. I'd guess to say, your best bet will be to search how people have done it on other cars that share an led headlight from another country and go by that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Didn't want to post twice but it won't let me edit my previous reply.

For everyone purchasing leds for their oem headlight projectors, I highly recommend anything using the newer Philips G7 / lumileds chips. They are so much better than Cree, Cob etc etc chips. I have tried various different types on my cars including the very expensive Morimoto's and the cheaper brands with Philips blow them away. Make sure the brand is using real Philips chips though, if they cost 30-40 bucks then it's going to be fakes. 65-90 is about right. Hikari and Genssi are two brands that use real chips.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know if these will fit on the C-HR 2018 model? Three-Tech 2016-2017 Toyota C-HR LED Headlight Conversion Kit 3800Lms 36W

S

·
0 Posts
Hi everyone
Are you able to connect the LED headlight from halogen headlight?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone

I'm interesting of doing mine too with Full LED headlights and Tail lights.
I have been doing a lot of research about that and I know the headlights are being controlled by an LED module which had a different connector then our stock one.
I have a couple questions for you, if you don't mind telling me.
1. Your LED modules part# is : 89907-F4010 & 89908-F4010?
2. Does the connector go to the vehicle side is included with the module?
3. Do you mind to tell me the part# of the 24PIN connector? Does it come with the needle terminal that go inside the connector?

I think the C-HR are too new.I tried to search for the C-HR wiring diagram, But there is nothing to come up.
So, I'm guessing the only way is searching the Toyota and Lexus to see which car is using the same LED module and find their diagram for reference.
Part number for the 24pin connector is Y83A24 you can buy this at https://findpigtails.com/product/y83a24/

·
Registered
84 Posts
Does anyone know if these will fit on the C-HR 2018 model? Three-Tech 2016-2017 Toyota C-HR LED Headlight Conversion Kit 3800Lms 36W
Never heard of that brand - not even on that one Youtube video where there were many brands of LEDs tested.
I would check out Lasfit - for sure.
Got their headlight sets in both my CHR and my RAV4.
The RAV4 has all Lasfit interior lights - will change my C-HR to them later. My CHR has the nasty/over-priced Sylvania LEDs in there and they are not as bright as the Lasfit ones.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Plug and Play LASFIT LED's discussed here:

They are truly plug and play. No conversion necessary.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts