Toyota C-HR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just received my LED Headlamps took a whole 2 mins to install. They seem like a quality product and I'll test them when the sun goes down.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The LED lights are a winner! Just got home from a 60+ mile back road trip and the eBay LED headlamps performed great. Can't beat the price either.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just took the plunge and ordered some. I'll take some pics after I get them and install. How easy was the install by the way?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ended up getting a set. They look good and are pretty bright. Let's hope they last, never had LED headlight bulbs. Only HID. I will try and get some pics still haven't driven at night with them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I found that LED headlights are entirely useless while driving in the snow. Ordered the HID 5000K 35W kit from eBay and waiting for the result.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got some Lasfit LS series 9012 LED headlights for my car from Amazon as well. Although they do cost a bit more than the ones that you got, they're personally worth it for me. They provide the whitest lights that I've had from my experiences with LED's which is important for me and seem to have a very wide reach. I got the 90W lights but they do also have 72W lights as well if pricing is an issue.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi there, does anyone knows where can i find the directionals lights for my car? I mean the ones that u can install right over the fog lights. U nkow what i mean?
I need it for the american version of the chr.
Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I'd love to find these too... they are on Amazon buy the (singular) reviewer sez they don't fit the us version. I'd but both front and rear if they were plug and play... I don't like doing anything that can't be completely reversed....

·
Registered
410 Posts
I hate how Toyota cahnges small things like these when it come to the US version, just a pain when things don't fit when you find something you like. I'd go for it too if it fit and had an option to go without the black dividers.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got some Lasfit LS series 9012 LED headlights for my car from Amazon as well. Although they do cost a bit more than the ones that you got, they're personally worth it for me. They provide the whitest lights that I've had from my experiences with LED's which is important for me and seem to have a very wide reach. I got the 90W lights but they do also have 72W lights as well if pricing is an issue.
I got these same LED lights in for a couple of months now. No issues. I love the brightness and how everything reflects nicely to the white light. I can't speak for snow as I live in the southern part of the US. I researched a lot of LED lights before buying these. No blind spots and good smooth coverage.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts