Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pretty loud set of subwoofers in the back. I’ve taken the whole backside of the car apart to apply sound deadening material. Well now the only rattle I have left is the top spoiler. It seams to beat against the rear windshield when the bass hits. I’ve tried standard and metric sockets and nothing seems to fit the six nuts to remove it. Any help would be great

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a pretty loud set of subwoofers in the back. I’ve taken the whole backside of the car apart to apply sound deadening material. Well now the only rattle I have left is the top spoiler. It seams to beat against the rear windshield when the bass hits. I’ve tried standard and metric sockets and nothing seems to fit the six nuts to remove it. Any help would be great
8 months and not a single reply? Ive swapped out my stock music by day two of owning the car. Ive had it for two years now and honestly the top spoiler is driving me nuts also. But unfortunately I myself still can't find a shorter aftermarket wing to simplify my life or find a substitute to minimize distortion. FYI that wing of mine is so flimsy🤦🏻‍♂️

1 - 2 of 2 Posts