Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, never had a Toyota before, my current car ( a sonic) will be paid off around June and plan to get a Ch-r. Don't know if it will be a used 2019 Limted black with under 8,000 kms( 7,9xxx km) or under 5,000 miles or get a brand new 2020 as android auto is finally available.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
I'd personally get the 2020 model. Toyota can't get their head out of their back sides with AA. On the Toyota Nation forum, there are a number of threads with the 12th Gen Corolla people over AA. I didn't know this but if you bought the early runs of the 2020 sedan, you got screwed. AA was not included in those head units and is only available with the later production runs. One TN forum member is in this situation and is hopping mad because Toyota has said there is no firmware update planned for his head unit which is the standard line Toyota has been throwing around.

The other thing you'll get with the 2020 C-HR are factory standard LED headlights. The halogens are terrible on the 2019 and earlier models. They're so bad that I had an HID kit installed within a few days of buying mine. I don't even know how this car was allowed to pass safety requirements with how bad the headlights are.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts