This is pretty cool. Gazoo Racing C-HR. Here's an interview that answers quite a few questions and what not. Check it out. I just really like the pictures. Really not a lot of changes, and I don't think there's anything power wise other than a displacement increase from 1.2 to 1.4 easily attained from just boring it out. Or a mild stroker kit come to think of it.
- lowered and stiffened suspension with adjustable shock absorbers
- upgraded brake calipers and rotors to ensure endurance performance
- improved aerodynamics to increase front and rear downforce
- upgraded engine power and torque by increasing engine capacity from 1.2 litres to almost 1.4 litres
- limited slip differential installed
- equipment to meet safety regulations: race fuel tank, circuit breaker, fire extinguisher system, roll cage, bucket seats, five-point seat belts, etc.