Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
I just purchased my C-HR and am in love.
But...there is a bracket on the front which I would like to know if I can remove. And if I do, will there be screw holes or is it attached with adhesive.
Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes, there will be 2 holes in your plastic when removed. Best option for me on past vehicles was to paint a couple of screws the same color of car and screw them in. When I bought my new chr, the best deal was in Texas but the dealer installed the front tag frame so I passed on that car and bought one local here in Oklahoma that wasn't violated by holes because we are a one tag state.

·
Super Moderator
310 Posts
Also, some dealerships will not have the front bracket installed after receiving the car from the transporter. Mine wasn't installed and the bracket was sitting next to the spare tire. I went back and forth on whether to allow the dealer to mount the bracket. In the end, I just let them do it. But if you catch the dealer before they mount it the bracket, many times they'll honor your request.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm from a state that doesn't have front license plates so I took the majority of the bracket off which left the approximately 2 inch by 8 inch black piece with the screws in it. I am having a friend make a Billet piece with my nickname on it to put over it. There's so many things you can do if you leave that smaller plate on there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts