Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Melvin Baecke and i've orderd a brand new Toyota CH-R 1.2Turbo Manual! in full White Pearl.

It's the executive edition wich has the brown/black interior and 18" black/silver wheels

Perhaps a ecu reflash in the future is possible, waiting for HKS/Greddy/Blitz to make some nice parts for it :grin2:

First week of may i will have it.
Of course i take some pictures and add them here
(with my Subaru track car next to it >:) )

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome to the community Melvin. Looking forward to see what you're going to do with your C-HR. Personally I would never start tuning the C-HR, but it's going to be fun when people start doing it :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welkom landgenoot :)

Welcome!
I have read somewhere that a powerbox upto 140HP is already possible but will void the warranty.
Thanks, my test drive was one in a obd ported chiptuning like thing and it would deliver a few extra horses and torque but i don't think that is mesurable and just a blurr. If we realy want to put more out of the C-HR it must be hacked in the ECU and remap/flash it with some extra boost (psi/bar). They say that the engine can handle a lot more!

Welkom. Nog een paar erbij en we kunnen een meeting in NL organiseren.

A few more and we can organize a meeting in NL.
Yes lots of them are driving here already, and i realy want to make mine unique soon, perhaps we can make a C-HR meeting on Facebook in the future?

Welcome to the community Melvin. Looking forward to see what you're going to do with your C-HR. Personally I would never start tuning the C-HR, but it's going to be fun when people start doing it :)
Thank you, yes they are already in to it with air filters and exhaust systems for the hybrid version. Waiting for some 1.2T parts :grin2:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is my Subaru Impreza GC8 tracktoy, with tons of mods >:) :wink2:
Few pics below.

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
If that's what you've done to your Subaru Impreza, I can only imagine what your C-HR will look like after you've finished modding it. holy cow, that's very track oriented.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If that's what you've done to your Subaru Impreza, I can only imagine what your C-HR will look like after you've finished modding it. holy cow, that's very track oriented.
Haha thanks, no the CHR is already extreme without that. Focus is more on the engine, maybe some lowering springs because with test drive it felt a bit to comfy at hard braking and accerleration. First mod is in order for the 1.2T its a blitz cotton air filter for starts :wink2:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welkom landgenoot :)

Welcome!
I have read somewhere that a powerbox upto 140HP is already possible but will void the warranty.

At the Toyota Oweners Club forum, I read that the Auris with the same 1.2T engine gives more power than Toyota specifies. Instead of the specified 116pk, 185nm, they measured two and came to 128pk, 218nm.
When driving with my C-HR, I also have the idea that I drive with more than 116pk.
He feels almost as fast, up to 150kph, as my previous car that had 30 hp more and that was 250 kg lighter

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
At the Toyota Oweners Club forum, I read that the Auris with the same 1.2T engine gives more power than Toyota specifies. Instead of the specified 116pk, 185nm, they measured two and came to 128pk, 218nm.
When driving with my C-HR, I also have the idea that I drive with more than 116pk.
He feels almost as fast, up to 150kph, as my previous car that had 30 hp more and that was 250 kg lighter
That is very interesting, also the manual? or auto.. Think in reallity they give more, but also the dyno can vary but not this much. It's good to know, but hey the most important is how it feels and the good driveability. Rest are just numbers :wink2:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, now around 365hp and 480nm. Now with the new transmission from jdm sti its going to max 400hp and over 500nm this year.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Today i picked up my C-HR, had to work today but it drives so good just hated to get out of the car :grin2: cruise controll works very nice and keeps you out of the way from other cars 0:)

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Some snaps

:nerd::nerd::nerd:
:grin2:>:):grin2:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts