Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up C-HR friends? Picked up a C-HR for the wife. She took forever to deciede on what she wanted... I thought she was sold on a 4Runner (I was certainly down) but once the she saw the C-HR she was in love. She wants to put some tint on it, wheels, exhaust and I want to slam it. She wants to lower it, maybe not slam it though. Pictures to follow...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We bought it the night before I flew back to the middle east so I didn't have time to mess with all the premium gizmos and what not. The roof rack will be coming off once we get to Germany next year. Already have personalized black and yellow plates coming in the mail along with plate frames. Currently trying to figure out a solution for the front plate. Really don't want to drill into the bumper so I got a FRS kit thinking the threading would all be the same, nope. Back to amazon it goes. Anyone have a part number for the stock tow hook eyelet???

·
Registered
551 Posts
There's a popular hide away plate system online that mounts under your bumper, it will be worth looking into.
If you can get away with it, some folks print their license plate onto a vinyl type stick on material and paste it on (common with supercars)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's a popular hide away plate system online that mounts under your bumper, it will be worth looking into.
If you can get away with it, some folks print their license plate onto a vinyl type stick on material and paste it on (common with supercars)
Thats a really good idea. I will have to look into that, thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts