Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I've owned my C-HR for a little over a year now and I just discovered these in my trunk (under the cover where the spare tire is) with a bag of screws: TOYOTA C-HR Fender Deflector Right and Left 53851-F4020 53852-F4010 OEM | eBay. I understand that they are fender deflectors (I believe for the front). Why are they in my trunk? Should they have been installed and weren't by mistake? Is this an optional accessory that I am supposed to install myself? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

John

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all,

I've owned my C-HR for a little over a year now and I just discovered these in my trunk (under the cover where the spare tire is) with a bag of screws: TOYOTA C-HR Fender Deflector Right and Left 53851-F4020 53852-F4010 OEM | eBay. I understand that they are fender deflectors (I believe for the front). Why are they in my trunk? Should they have been installed and weren't by mistake? Is this an optional accessory that I am supposed to install myself? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

John
Those deflector should be installed at the dealer. It goes on the front bumper. See pic

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.