Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well was happy to find this invite from Toyota Canada in my e-mail box this morning!

Toyota

YOU’RE INVITED!

Toyota Canada invites you and your guests to an exclusive launch event for the brand new Toyota C-HR at Entrepôts Dominion.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to experience the 2018 C-HR at a VIP event featuring Heartstreets as well as Domeno and DJ Ludo.
To RSVP, please click the button below and reply through the page that opens. You will receive your VIP number and confirmation email shortly after. Space is limited.
Don’t miss out!
Entrepôts Dominion
3968 Rue Saint-Ambroise, Montréal, QC H4C 2C7
Thursday, July 13
5:30 PM – 10:00 PM

Pretty cool! I'm sure to let the Toyota rep know though that they shouldn't have been cheap on not provifing the foglights for the Canadian market on the XLE Premium and also my gripes about the lack interior illumination and Apple Car Play/Android auto. Also with suggest to eventually bring on the hybrid and also AWD.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SO went to the event and was able to talk with a Toyota Canada manager about the car and gave him some info after having owned the car (he was very interested about what I had to say and even took pictures of the issues with the rain water coming in while driving, the lack of Apple Car Play or Android Auto, lack of interior illumination, no fog lights on XLE Premium edition) but all in all it was a cool event. Unfortunately one of the hired helpers to provide info for the car for the event was telling me the car was an AWD, so told him that it wasn't.

Anyways there was a gift bag when leaving they gave us a gift bag and this was in it: a Toyota C-HR microfiber printed towel, some C-HR jelly beans, some Toyota lip balm and a Toyota keychain!!

Attachments

·
Registered
551 Posts
Too bad they didn't give anything else like mugs and small scale versions of the car since people seen to appreciate those more. Out of all the microfiber rags you have come across in life, using that CH-R one might be the hardest!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts