Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have yet to encounter any issues with the C-HRs windscreens. Luckily it's Toyota, if this problem is as common as it seems from that thread, I'm sure they'll do a recall.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Update there are now 54, yes "Fifty Four" owners on the UK forum who have cracked windscreens and have had/waiting for replacement, myself now included

·
Registered
41 Posts
I had a rock hit mine on the interstate and had to have it replaced.
That's one expensive repair!
The windshield replacement was ~ $615 ... then add another $345 for the dealer to re-aim the camera attached to the glass (required when replacing a windshield).
Total cost $960

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wow that amount of money would hurt...

Look carefully if the crack is on outside or inside. if its only on inside it could be warranty.
In Europe the models with DAB+ antenna and radio facing inside cracks of the windscreen... mostly replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I had a rock hit mine on the interstate and had to have it replaced.
That's one expensive repair!
The windshield replacement was ~ $615 ... then add another $345 for the dealer to re-aim the camera attached to the glass (required when replacing a windshield).
Total cost $960
Worst part is that windshield installs are such a delicate process that the other part is waiting a few weeks to see that there aren't any problems with the install.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, can someone tell me a website address to buy windshield for CH-R in Europe, that can ship it to my country (my local dealers doesn’t have one)

·
Registered
4 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts