Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife bumped her CHR into my car & now it won't start and the display says "EPB Activation Incomplete". Local Toyota dealership was no help and said I need to get it towed there for them to look at.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife bumped her CHR into my car & now it won't start and the display says "EPB Activation Incomplete". Local Toyota dealership was no help and said I need to get it towed there for them to look at.
Hi !

I just saw your message on the forum. Sorry for my english I'm a french Canadian from Québec. About 2 months ago the dashboard in my car start to display the exact same message in french. This week I let my car at the Toyota dealer to fix it. They first told me it was just some updates, but the minute I start my car and start to roll I hot the same message. So they kept my car to still look at it. They finaly told me it was one if the back galiper that work in alternation. Yesterday we went to take the car, everything was ok but this morning, same fcking message. So I'm starting to do some research on my own because well 859$ later I still got the same message.

Thats when I saw your message on the forum. Is it possible to know what they found ? Why you got that message ?

They told me that its the first time they see that message and that they ask the other Toyota dealer about it and found nothing 😅🥲
Thanks you !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts