1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought the mini vci off Amazon and enabled the following;

Enabled windows roll down by pressing and holding unlock button on remote

Disabled chime for all seat belts, front and rear

Disabled the mirror unfolding by unlocking the car and set it to open when on ACC or turning car on

Blinker changed from 3 to 5

Changed the door locking / unlocking so they lock and unlock by single press on remote instead of pressing twice

Here's the link to Amazon in case if anyone's interested;

Yueku Mini VCI J2534 Toyota TIS... https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B078VKM1G3?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Do you know if this will work on 2019 models?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think it will. Most of the ones i found were up to 2018. If you're in Toronto/Mississauga area you can by all means come by test it out. If not may be ask the seller?

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Would love to meet up but I'm in the Washington DC area in the States. I'll see about putting in a question with the seller to see if I get a response. Would love to meet up at some point any ways. Last time I was up in Toronto was for the annual Jazz Festival. Would also love to come up for the Indy Car race.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Can I buy it from you? I'd love some of those changes but I dont see why I need to have the dongle permanently....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bought the mini vci off Amazon and enabled the following;

Enabled windows roll down by pressing and holding unlock button on remote

Disabled chime for all seat belts, front and rear

Disabled the mirror unfolding by unlocking the car and set it to open when on ACC or turning car on

Blinker changed from 3 to 5

Changed the door locking / unlocking so they lock and unlock by single press on remote instead of pressing twice

Here's the link to Amazon in case if anyone's interested;

Yueku Mini VCI J2534 Toyota TIS... https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B078VKM1G3?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Would this cable work with latest Techstream software?

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
I just got my 2019 LE and I don't have that fancy fob yall have but this will work on my remote too.
zx10guy Im in the DC area too.
Cool. Frankly, I haven't seen many C-HRs around. I actually like it this way. Some uniqueness. Same thing goes for my 135i. Don't see too many of them on the road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts