Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I know that after playing with the settings I've made it so my digital speedometer doesn't return on re-start. It's always returned whenever the car was re-started and I'm so used to it that I never use the mechanical speedo.
I have gone back and changed every setting imaginable and have even re-set the default settings. Nothing brings my digital speedo back. What comes up now (on re-start) is the "Current MPG" screen. To get the digital speedo back, I have to scan 3 screens away. Even if I shut the car off with the digital speedo being the last screen showing, it comes back up to the MPG screen.
What do I need to do to get the speedo screen to return on re-start?

·
Registered
1 Posts
OK, I know that after playing with the settings I've made it so my digital speedometer doesn't return on re-start. It's always returned whenever the car was re-started and I'm so used to it that I never use the mechanical speedo.
I have gone back and changed every setting imaginable and have even re-set the default settings. Nothing brings my digital speedo back. What comes up now (on re-start) is the "Current MPG" screen. To get the digital speedo back, I have to scan 3 screens away. Even if I shut the car off with the digital speedo being the last screen showing, it comes back up to the MPG screen.
What do I need to do to get the speedo screen to return on re-start?

I AM HAVING THE EXACT SAME ISSUE WITH MY 2018. IT STARTED DOING THIS ABOUT A MONTH AGO.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ok i thought i was loosing it glad im not the only one i hate that i have to move it back everytime i start it its driving me nuts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts