Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Not completely sure I understand the question/problem. Sounds like the key fob isn't working... Have you checked the battery in the fob? Does the car battery have a charge? Your chr is a 2017? European?

·
Registered
1 Posts
2017 Toyota CHR car remot key completely not use i cannot start engine and all lights not work
2017 Toyota CHR car remot key completely not use i cannot start engine and all lights not work what is problem
My CHR does the same. There is nothing on in the dashboard, I can’t start the engine, lock/unlock the car. It takes about 15-20 minutes for it to come back on itself. I have it booked into the dealership to have it seen to and I will let you know what they say. I’ve not even had the car 8 months and it’s done this 3 times!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry new to this car, mine has key inside keyfob / remote door lock fob. Click the little spot and metal stream line key comes out. Sorry, very new but should be place to stick key, I don't actual know. Know one should me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.