Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone. i have buy recently an toyota c-hr hybrid 2017 1.8. and i want to change my light sistem from OEM stock halogen to full led, from front to back, also inside if is necesary. i have watched on the web to find what i want but i can't find anything really. i have a friend who have the led sistem kit on his toyota c-hr and i have this stock oem halogen kit. without that light on the bottom and all that beauty of led kit... any advice to where i should look for buying this kind of kit?
the brown car is mine

the red car is of my friend and i want to have the same headlights

·
Registered
2018, Toyota, C-HR XLE
2 Posts
hello everyone. i have buy recently an toyota c-hr hybrid 2017 1.8. and i want to change my light sistem from OEM stock halogen to full led, from front to back, also inside if is necesary. i have watched on the web to find what i want but i can't find anything really. i have a friend who have the led sistem kit on his toyota c-hr and i have this stock oem halogen kit. without that light on the bottom and all that beauty of led kit... any advice to where i should look for buying this kind of kit?
the brown car is mine View attachment 6221

View attachment 6222 the red car is of my friend and i want to have the same headlights
I converted my regular 9012 Halogen headlight bulbs to Morimoto XB 9012 HID Bulbs that I bought from Prolightz. Good product and I'm having a better vision at night. It is not really recommended to replace an Halogen bulb to an LED bulb on projector type headlights (like the CHR type) for the simple reason that it might not provide you with the same beam patterns that you need to projector type headlights.

·
Registered
2 Posts
the brown car is mine View attachment 6221

View attachment 6222 the red car is of my friend and i want to have the same headlights
I replaced my OEM with Auxito 9012/HIR2 LED headlights. I checked the beam pattern before and after and it was close enough for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts