Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was noticing on some of the review videos on line that non-US spec C-HRs have hard cargo cover instead of our fold up soft material cover. I do like the easy fold capability of the soft cover, but I also like the idea of having a hard cover. What does everyone think of the soft versus hard (no pun intended :smile2: ) cover? Do you think it will be available here in the US? What countries is it normally available or standard in?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Fold up always for the fact we have the option to keep it tucked away if we're pressed for space, last thing I want in an SUV like this that's small already is to limit what I can do. Hard cover looks nice but you just can't fold it up!

·
Registered
410 Posts
I prefer the soft cover, easier to store if I ever want to get it out of the way. Though the hard cover does look nicer, it's just a pain to remove and store if I need the extra vertical cargo space.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Cargo covers are unnecessary to me most of the time, nothing really to hide back there and it just makes it harder for rear passengers to throw their things in the back. I suppose a hard cover would better, just so you can place small items on top of it as well.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the part number for the hard parcel shelf is 64330-F4010C1. There are plenty on EBAY UK but none that I can find on EBAY is the US.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went ahead and ordered one. I got an email stating that it was being ordered by the dealer from Toyota. So its in the process.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mine came with the hard cover, Canadian model. It has 2 trays built into it for storing some small items. Only issue is when lifting the hatch some times slide off onto the back seats.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Already got my hard cover, however it's not fitting in my US model C-HR. The rear posts are different. Can't find the one's I need. I already removed the US posts & DIY-ed my own crummy solution, but it's exactly that... "CRUMMY/CRAPPY". Anyone able to help and find the non-US part number for the posts, so I can do this right?

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
can anyone snap a pic of their rear posts to show what they look like for the non -US model with the hard cargo cover.? thank you in advance

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Already got my hard cover, however it's not fitting in my US model C-HR. The rear posts are different. Can't find the one's I need. I already removed the US posts & DIY-ed my own crummy solution, but it's exactly that... "CRUMMY/CRAPPY". Anyone able to help and find the non-US part number for the posts, so I can do this right?
I was thinking you could leave the standard US posts and just remove that clip on the side of the cargo cover. Would it have fit over the US posts with just the round cut out of the cargo cover?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I see yours has the right style pegs for the hard cover. I'm OCD, bought the hard cover from the UK & am trying to find a way to order those pegs. Any chance someone can look up the part number & share it with the rest of us, who got the cheapo soft cover?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts