Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know there has to be a few of us on here that have experienced a bump or dent on their new C-HR. figured i would start a new thread to share our stories.

unfortunately my car was hit while it was parked left work and saw a nice big dent in the back corner of the bumper luckily its on the black plastic so its not as noticeable but still there nothing is worse than someone hitting your new car and just leaving. :crying:

·
Registered
61 Posts
That's why i am having a dashcam installed! That did a good job on my previous (also new) car... The perpetraitor was clearly visable, license plate and face included... That was enough for my insurance company to pay the damage.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Plastic parts are cheaper to replace aren't they? But with how increasingly common these things seem to be, I may need to get a rear cam. So far I only have a front one.

·
Registered
203 Posts
i know there has to be a few of us on here that have experienced a bump or dent on their new C-HR. figured i would start a new thread to share our stories.

unfortunately my car was hit while it was parked left work and saw a nice big dent in the back corner of the bumper luckily its on the black plastic so its not as noticeable but still there nothing is worse than someone hitting your new car and just leaving. :crying:
If its in the plastic have you tried heating it up and popping it back out? I know the plastic on the lower end of the C-HR can be quite rigid though. This is why we can't have nice things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts