1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
551 Posts
That page got taken down but with the information you've provided so far that has me thinking about how comfortable/uncomfortable these will be on short/long trips.

Has anyone here had seat time yet? Even if they are uncomfortable I doubt it will change anyones mind on buying.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Haven't had seat time, there's an autoshow going on in Toronto so I may check it out, but that's if they even let anyone sit in the C-HR for that matter. But like you said, even if they are uncomfortable, I'll still buy it. Seats can be changed and I'm not super picky about them.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's really all about how comfortable the driver's seat is because you're stuck in one position for long trips. Rear passengers can shift around if their butt gets tired or add some extra cushioning to the seat, but whatever the C-HR comes with is what the driver is stuck with.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I heard Toyota isn't being friendly about letting people in the CH-R which is shocking since very soon it will be launched, so maybe during this time things are being rushed and what's going around to the shows in Canada is a pre-production model. Spring is right around the corner.

·
Registered
248 Posts
That sucks. You would think at this point it would be fully accessible. Guess we just have to wait till they pop up at dealerships to have some seat time and see what we think. Not much longer anyhow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts