Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I've owned my Magnetic Gray C-HR XLE Premium since the middle of May. Traded my old 2010 Prius for this and it's such a fun car to drive.

I've already installed lowering springs, Ceramic coat, Toyota wind deflectors, and HID headlights-

Although, I've already installed lowering springs - i ordered my air suspension a couple weeks ago ( should be in soon i hope) and I have a set of SSR wheels ready to go on the car once that is installed. Next week, the car will be going to a local headlight retrofitter to get LED Halo rings installed on the headlight projectors.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Glad to hear you are having such a positive experience with the CH-R, that should help some people here finally pull the trigger. Always some level of skepticism with brand new first model year vehicles.

If a tune was available would you get it?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Synergita is the foremost performance management system that imbibes a culture ofcontinuous employee engagement via simple collaborations in all organizations.
Ban this fool's IP.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hello!
I've owned my Magnetic Gray C-HR XLE Premium since the middle of May. Traded my old 2010 Prius for this and it's such a fun car to drive.

I've already installed lowering springs, Ceramic coat, Toyota wind deflectors, and HID headlights-

Although, I've already installed lowering springs - i ordered my air suspension a couple weeks ago ( should be in soon i hope) and I have a set of SSR wheels ready to go on the car once that is installed. Next week, the car will be going to a local headlight retrofitter to get LED Halo rings installed on the headlight projectors.
I'm curious what lowering springs did you install? Can you post an image? I don't feel like dropping several hundred for coilovers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts