Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I want to know more about the C-HR Infotainment System in North American version. This one has no android auto or something, right?!

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm not aware of a new infotainment system being installed by Toyota. Firs time I'm hearing about this and it sounds odd for them to do so with a new model like the C-HR.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Did you see this post?
They installed a new system but i dont know if it's working with steering wheel controls or not.
I really like to know how did they install that.
Not exactly a "new system". The OP in that thread is/was trying to figure out a "work around" for adding GPS on the OEM head unit.

·
Registered
25 Posts
From my experience, you can install and connect (to the steering wheel) whatever you want, in terms of infotainment systems. For each and every car I had I installed aftermarket sound system and it worked out well. Just call your local aftermarket shop and I ask them if you can change it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From my experience, you can install and connect (to the steering wheel) whatever you want, in terms of infotainment systems. For each and every car I had I installed aftermarket sound system and it worked out well. Just call your local aftermarket shop and I ask them if you can change it.
I just wanted to know if anyone has any real experience and known part so we can share, I will ask some aftermarket shops and will share with you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts