Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Getting my metal stream C-HR soon after signing on the sales argeement since march.
there r some hiccups in the buying process but nevertheless, waiting excitedly ! :wink2:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha. initially was just going for the 1.8 S hybrid model..
then changed my mind to go for G-LED model

·
Registered
551 Posts
Glad to have another confirmed owner on the forum.

What similar vehicles do you have available in Singapore? I'm guessing the HR-V is one of them, right?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Sounds good, gotta get some photos up as soon as you get it! Welcome to the forums :) What are you currently driving?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad to have another confirmed owner on the forum.

What similar vehicles do you have available in Singapore? I'm guessing the HR-V is one of them, right?
yup, HR-V is also called vezel in singapore , just that its not from the authorised dealer, parallel importer brings in the vezel and its been so common that ppl thinks its another Grab car or uber

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good, gotta get some photos up as soon as you get it! Welcome to the forums :) What are you currently driving?
before car is here, lve already brought some accessorises waiting to get in the car!

Currently driving subaru impreza S-GT

·
Registered
551 Posts
yup, HR-V is also called vezel in singapore , just that its not from the authorised dealer, parallel importer brings in the vezel and its been so common that ppl thinks its another Grab car or uber
Thought so.

It almost seems like countries like yours were a bit ahead of the bigger countries in adapting to these smaller compact cars. Either that or Honda seen it as better odds to success with launching a vehicle.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah! new cars r always good, just hitting 500km on the odo
from driving turbocharged car to hybrid car, it will take some time to get used to... :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
I can see where you're coming from, TRD parts are pretty darn expensive. The TRD front lip with the LED alone is approximately $605 without shipping and taxes. That's very deep.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts