Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Very happy with my purchase, and like how the car stands out from the rest. I've owned a Scion XB 2008 for 12 years, 270K miles and still runs fantastic. I kept the Scion XB to give to my 16 y/o once he gets his license in a few months. I needed a new car now because I didn't want to take the Scion on my long 150 mile commute round trip to work anymore out of fear it could break down faster, though I'm sure it could have taken, but I didn't want to abuse it :smile2:

Question: How come the owner's manual is missing? I checked the glove compartment and nothing there, only a medium size leather case that was empty. Do cars not come with owner's manual anymore?

Thanks.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride and your son sure is lucky for having an XB as a first car.

My 2018 had the manual in that leather case. Dealer might have taken it out for whatever and forgot to put back in. Might have to check with the dealer

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the reply!

As an update, I got in touch with the salesman and they promptly had the manual ready for me, so now I feel complete :)

Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts