Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2019 Toyota C-HR XLE
I’m really lost at this point. I had to call AAA because my battery died or so I thought. The guy realized a terminal was loose and tightened it. Since my car is back up and running now the A/C control panel doesn’t work and I have no air coming through at all. I figured it might be a relay and fuse issue but I can’t find anywhere which one it might be if that’s the case or if it’s something else.

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
The owner's manual is your friend. Page 390 tells you where the two fuse blocks are. One is in the engine bay and the other is near the kick panel on the left side under the driver's side dash. The cover which goes over the fuse block has a legend which will tell you what each fuse/relay is supporting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The owner's manual is your friend. Page 390 tells you where the two fuse blocks are. One is in the engine bay and the other is near the kick panel on the left side under the driver's side dash. The cover which goes over the fuse block has a legend which will tell you what each fuse/relay is supporting.
So I had gone through the manual and searched online because the fuse labels weren’t telling me anything. I gave up and went to Autozone and they cleaned off the positive terminal and we started up the car which help reset everything.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2019 Toyota C-HR XLE
I’m really lost at this point. I had to call AAA because my battery died or so I thought. The guy realized a terminal was loose and tightened it. Since my car is back up and running now the A/C control panel doesn’t work and I have no air coming through at all. I figured it might be a relay and fuse issue but I can’t find anywhere which one it might be if that’s the case or if it’s something else.
I’m experiencing the same issue with my car after a battery change. I can’t figure out what relay or fuse is for the AC and the guy at the auto parts store I went to can’t either, unfortunately.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m experiencing the same issue with my car after a battery change. I can’t figure out what relay or fuse is for the AC and the guy at the auto parts store I went to can’t either, unfortunately.
What the guys at Auto Zone told me was that the car basically needs to reset. Everything is tightened properly? I think I read somewhere new battery installs need to be done a certain way so everything essentially “reboots”. It was never a fuse/relay issue for me and there didn’t seem to be one for the car regarding the A/C.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts