Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car doors do not automatically lock when I put my car into drive. How do I enable this feature?

·
Registered
36 Posts
There was a related discussion on the "OBD Speed lock and parking sensors" thread with mixed results. I googled on "toyota chr OBD auto speed lock" and found sites similar to the attached screen print. It might be worth contacting one of these vendors if the speed lock is super important to someone.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Door Lock

While I was at the dealership, I asked about the auto door lock once the car is in drive. I was told they could do it and would cost $60, takes 30 minutes. I declined so I'll just get in the habit of manually locking it when I start the car.:crying:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Meanmachine19...not sure how the dealer would do this when the option itself is non-existent in the car. I have the techstream software which i bought because I was fed up with the dealer and tired of begging them to look into stuf, car does not have an auto door lock option in the computer.

·
Super Moderator
268 Posts
Meanmachine19...not sure how the dealer would do this when the option itself is non-existent in the car. I have the techstream software which i bought because I was fed up with the dealer and tired of begging them to look into stuf, car does not have an auto door lock option in the computer.
Where did you get your Techstream software? Did it come with the OBD2 cable?

·
Super Moderator
268 Posts
Zx10guy, i bought it off Amazon. Came with the vci cable and software
Could you provide the direct link? For some reason, the attached screenshot is not pulling up. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts