Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently upgraded my factory head unit to a pioneer Apple CarPlay unit at this car audio shop in Charlotte North Carolina . The name of the business is Car Stereo Warehouse These guys were great . Factory steering wheel controls factory USB and aux were all retained. They were able to even retain my factory back up camera and display on the new 7 inch Pioneer head unit. I worked with gentleman named Zee his direct line is 704-912-1609 . Unit looks excellent in the Dash I will be sharing pictures once I figure out how

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

Zeeshan Makani, Would you have the Model Number of the parts you got? I am really interested in doing this MOD. Thanks!! it looks awesome by the way!!!:smile2:

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the Pioneer AVH– W4400NEX Installed. There was a dash kit, wire harness, antenna adapter, steering wheel control module, back up camera tension Harness also used which I don’t have the part numbers for... maybe you can try calling D at Car Stereo Warehouse in Charlotte. Perhaps he may be willing to ship it out to you ? They have very competitive pricing compared to what I saw online

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!.

I am looking to replace my Stock Radion/Display unit for my 2018 Limited, Mine was damaged in a Freak accident, This looks like a good Option for the Stock, But I am looking the the stock unit if anyone is selling theirs?

Let me know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts