Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi I think I have posted here a year ago about the same issue not bring cold. Being worried not covered by warranty turns out it was last year. Then again this month April 2022 the same issue came back and thank goodness it was still covered. Last time they said there was a leak and they fixed it (Toyota Sherwood park dealership) and top up the refrigerant. Now when I sent it for repair they said that they had to order a condenser to replace it and will have the parts in 5 days and I had to go back. Why is this having this issue this a new car. 2019. But I mean this should at least last long enough before I should be seeing a repair.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi I think I have posted here a year ago about the same issue not bring cold. Being worried not covered by warranty turns out it was last year. Then again this month April 2022 the same issue came back and thank goodness it was still covered. Last time they said there was a leak and they fixed it (Toyota Sherwood park dealership) and top up the refrigerant. Now when I sent it for repair they said that they had to order a condenser to replace it and will have the parts in 5 days and I had to go back. Why is this having this issue this a new car. 2019. But I mean this should at least last long enough before I should be seeing a repair.
Sounds like a lame excuse from the dealer. Any other nearby dealer you can get a 2nd opinion on?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts