Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

My name is Elizabeth and I purchased my first NEW car a few weeks ago: a 2019 Toyota C-HR XLE, blizzard pearl with a black roof! I am in love with this car. I was sitting in the Moore Warren movie theater the very first time I saw it on a commercial back in 2017 and it's been my dream car ever since. Circumstances happened and I got a raise at work and the day after I got my first paycheck, I headed to the dealership. I attached a photo with the OKC skyline in the background.

I would love to know more about engine upgrades available in the US and if there are any programming options. I've heard good things about cartrimhome.com and plan to get a few accessories.

If anyone else is in the area I'd love to hear from you! Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice color tone!

US is very limited sadly, the JP folks have an All-LED and hybrids. Goodluck on the engine mods search, I'd love to hear more if you do anything!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Congratulations on your first new car Elizabeth and welcome to the forum. That's a great shot! The styling of the C-HR is certainly one of its strong points. As others have said most of the tuning packages are unfortunately outside of NA. TMC offers boxes for EU models. https://www.tmcmotorsport.com/tuning-boxes/Toyota/C-HR
I've actually seen the opposite in some cases to the point people write it off for the CX-3

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new C-HR! As others have said most of the aftermarket support the C-HR has been getting is in its home market and Europe. JDM has already jumped on board with it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new C-HR! As others have said most of the aftermarket support the C-HR has been getting is in its home market and Europe. JDM has already jumped on board with it.
There still lots left and when you start seeing a few of the main suppliers launch products, often more follow. They generally follow similar timelines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts