Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Have an 19 XLE. Anyway to set up car so when you turn the car on the Drive mode is always in the mode u want, the Cruise control is always on? Anyway to get full access to USB device when in Drive mode so Passenger has full access? Thanks!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
The C-HR has been designed to revert back to the default driving mode after its shut off. The only way that you may be able to retain this is if you have a technician that understands how to adjust what's saved during a vehicle shutdown. I don't know if there is any workaround for the distracted driving lockout of the USB when moving.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Naviks makes a vehicle in motion bypass for Toyota vehicles. They don't have one listed for the C-HR. I'm hoping they will soon or can maybe say one of their harnesses would work but haven't been tested/validated yet. Their vehicle in motion bypass also provides video capability which if they have a working solution, I would use to add in Miracast/smart phone screen mirroring functionality. I already have smart phone mirroring working in my BMW. It's nice to have Waze being displayed on the iDrive nav screen. It's a lot better than the crap Scout GPS app we as Android users are stuck with on the Entune 3.0 system.

Reactions: geoff853
1 - 4 of 4 Posts