Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive had my car for over a year 1/2 and when I bought the vehicle I was told that Toyota Connect is an option that will be available to my car and Alexa would as well. Both software related and told the the car was already wired for everything that Toyota Connect needed to operate.

WHERE IS TOYOTA CONNECT and ALL THE UPDATES THAT TOYOTA MADE PRESS RELEASES ABOUT SAYING THEY ARE COMING TO THE 2019

TOYOTA ALEXA? WHERE IS IT?

Can anyone please fill me in on anything you may know for the internet searching is all messed up with yes no and maybe crap. Ive already purchased the Remote Start System from Compustar and Drpne Mobile so I can start the car remotely from the phone. Im really upset cause Drone mobile just jacked their rates up over 30$ a month for something that I was getting for 9$ and something that I thought I wouldnt have to pay for since it was coming with my new car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Has there been any updates to the infotainment system since I bought it? Nothing but some apps but I dont understand why toyota would abandon the 2019 chr owners for my purchase decision was based off that information in which the dealer told me. Yes I know the dealer? Theyll tell you anything to sell a car? Well I thought it was a different world with TOYOTA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts