Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was lucky enough to be able to get into a 2019 Limited w/ Navi. It is a White with Black roof and the Brown leather/quilted cloth interior. It also has the interior/exterior light package that has lights underneath the vehicle when you unlock it and also in the center console drink holders, interior doors and a soft footwell lights. Overall very happy. This is my second C-HR and I liked the first one so much that I went with another.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice ride! But over here that version is very current; i've got the premium bi-tone in blue and black. This version is since 2017 on the road here, so i doubt if this is a 2019 model.
In our versions the navi is available by default. I only upgraded the upholstering with full nappa leather, and took the premium pack with full led illumination inside and outside, heated steeringwheel etc.
I love this car! I hope you will have the same fun i have...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice ride! But over here that version is very current; i've got the premium bi-tone in blue and black. This version is since 2017 on the road here, so i doubt if this is a 2019 model.
In our versions the navi is available by default. I only upgraded the upholstering with full nappa leather, and took the premium pack with full led illumination inside and outside, heated steeringwheel etc.
I love this car! I hope you will have the same fun i have...
This is with out a doubt a NA 2019 model. If you read the prior posts on the forum regarding the NA Limited version, this is new for us here in the states

1 - 5 of 5 Posts