Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it looks like Toyota is aware that first generation C-HR is a little lacking in features and options. A Toyota exec revealed at a launch event for the new Avalon and Corolla, that the 2019 model will be receiving Apple CarPlay as standard. I know a lot of owners on here have already swapped out the stock head units due to a lack of compatibility and I wanted to know what other improvements you hope to see in the 2019 model.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I doubt we'll be getting a new engine because that will take more R&D money compared to just adding Apple Carplay. Would be nice if they just made all the accessories and options universal instead of limiting all the cool things to Japan.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Id like to see a universal platform, or at least the option of AWD over here in North America. And it would be nice if they could equip it with the front and rear running lights from the factory, instead of just the plastic placeholders...

·
Registered
95 Posts
The only thing I want them to do is give us the front bumper that everyone else has or have a limited edition Release Series with TRD parts similar to the FRS/86.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its a little sad when there are more options on the new Ecosport than the C-HR. Guess we should give them a little bit of slack as its the first generation model.

·
Registered
350 Posts
i want an ALL LED model like japan :)

·
Registered
551 Posts
The only thing I want them to do is give us the front bumper that everyone else has or have a limited edition Release Series with TRD parts similar to the FRS/86.
If sales are at or beyond where they should be then I don't see a reason to not launch special edition models. Toyota is at a point now where they can do it. Introduction of the GRMN performance marque could mean we see something.

GRMN CH-R Parts? :wink2:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Some lighter colored interior trim such as tan or light gray to offset some of the darkness of the interior. Tan or gray seats and/or lower interior door and dash trim.
Agreed, with the somewhat enclosed rear seats a lighter interior would go a long way in reflecting light and making it seem brighter inside. Don't see why they can't offer it even with the Premium trim...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts