Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems to me that the glass when I clean is not the same as the glass on older cars. The glass on
my 2018 does not seem to clean easily as the glass on my older cars and trucks. Anyone notice this also? Did
they change the substance of the glass?

·
Registered
2 Posts
It seems to me that the glass when I clean is not the same as the glass on older cars. The glass on
my 2018 does not seem to clean easily as the glass on my older cars and trucks. Anyone notice this also? Did
they change the substance of the glass?
I have a 2020 C-HR and my glass never gets completely clean either! No other car I’ve ever owned has had that problem. The best way I’ve found is my own blend of water and a shot of vinegar wiped with a microfiber cloth, but even then it’s not great.
I’ve never had to ‘baby’ any other vehicles I’ve owned as far as cleaning goes. When it comes to ALL of the C-HRs surfaces: glass, interior, exterior, and how they have to be cleaned, make this car less and less appealing.
Older cars seem to be a lot more rugged than this C-HR in a lot of ways. I’ve had mine a month shy of a year and I’m discovering more and more ‘cons’ than ‘pros’. Very disappointing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts