Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just became the happy owner of a 2018 Blizzard Pearl XLE Premium C-HR. Absolutely loving the car, and I’m so excited to hear what accessories you guys recommend for this vehicle. If anyone has any advice on changing the navigation system (preferably to something with apple carplay) please private message me. Also, I would love to see some carbon fiber accessories you guys may have picked up for your vehicle.

Funny story, I picked the car up from a Used Toyota certified lot for 19k, with only 2k miles on it! It was hidden behind some trucks (people were probably trying to keep it on reserve).

Anyway, thank you guys for accepting me into this community!

V/R

Camcam

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your C-HR. A lot of owners have been displeased with the factory head unit and many have replaced it with an aftermarket system. Have a look under the electronics section. That's a great price considering how lightly used it was.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Welcome to the forum --- 19k for 2k miles? You got a realllllly good deal. Sheesh.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Good choice on getting an XLE Premium C-HR. My budget was pressing me to get a lower trim but after looking at the XLE for myself there's really no going back.
Toyota spec's them well!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.