Audi Q2 vs Toyota C-HR vs Mazda CX-3 - Toyota C-HR Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-07-2017, 11:50 AM Thread Starter

Audi Q2 vs Toyota C-HR vs Mazda CX-3

Top Gear pitted the new C-HR against the likes of the Mazda CX-3 and Audi Q2. Hands down, the C-HR beat the Q2 in terms of looks both on the inside and outside.

Out of the 3, the C-HR seems to be the winner as both Japanese models beats the Audi Q2 and the "Mazda is arguably the least interesting car".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 12:20 PM

When it comes to drive feel, the Mazda is a bit better but the C-HR has so much character and they said that it's "fundamentally a good car". Toyota took a risk and it has paid off, the C-HR is agile, grippy and reactive to the driver's input.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-12-2017, 08:30 AM Thread Starter

Here's the full article for those who are interested: Audi Q2 vs Toyota C-HR vs Mazda CX-3 | Top Gear

Odd they have the Audi but not the Honda HRV too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-13-2017, 11:38 AM

They do say that the C-HR has a "stupendously powerful nine-speaker JBL" audio system which is key for me. Firstly, I love JBL products, secondly, I'm a huge audio guy so at least I know I won't have to tear apart the interior... yet..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page