New owner from Indiana - Toyota C-HR Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-28-2018, 01:45 PM Thread Starter

New owner from Indiana

My wife just bought me a new 2018 C-HR Premium last Friday. She said that I deserve it for driving my old 06 Corolla for 12 years 256,000 miles and never complaining. I never had one complaint about my Corolla and I hope my new C-HR will be the same.

Thanks for the add!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-29-2018, 12:23 PM

Welcome to the fray!

What color is it?

2018 Toyota C-HR XLE Premium Magnetic Gray
Current: Blacksys CH200 Dashcam, Solargard UP Tint, LED Interior, OPT7 Color-Smart LED Strip Interior Footwell Lighting

Want: HID Headlight, LED Foglight, Android Auto HUD, Solar Sunshade

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-29-2018, 06:53 PM
SiR

Congrats on the CH-R.

Welcome to the forum!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-01-2018, 02:47 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mersh75 View Post
My wife just bought me a new 2018 C-HR Premium last Friday. She said that I deserve it for driving my old 06 Corolla for 12 years 256,000 miles and never complaining. I never had one complaint about my Corolla and I hope my new C-HR will be the same.

Thanks for the add!
Congrats!! And Welcome!!

2018 C-HR "RedFox" XLE Premium.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-01-2018, 11:41 AM Thread Starter

Thanks! Blue Eclipse Metallic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page