Saint George Utah CH-R Owner - Toyota C-HR Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-08-2018, 07:38 AM Thread Starter

Saint George Utah CH-R Owner

I have the only CH-R in this city. My CH-R is Red with White Top Premium model. I get plenty of looks as I drive down the street and strangers come up to look at it and ask questions. I love my CH-R. I wash it so much and clean it daily.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-08-2018, 08:18 AM

I'd assume the C-HR would be a somewhat common sight by now, but it's unique design still draws a crowd outside of the city. If you wash your car very often, you may want to wax it now and then too.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-08-2018, 02:33 PM

I have car-wash party with 2 other friends who bought cars around the same time I did (Subaru WRX and Tesla Model S) --- so its more bearable, but we did apply sealant so it lasts longer than wax.

2018 Toyota C-HR XLE Premium Magnetic Gray
Current: Blacksys CH200 Dashcam, Solargard UP Tint, LED Interior, OPT7 Color-Smart LED Strip Interior Footwell Lighting

Want: HID Headlight, LED Foglight, Android Auto HUD, Solar Sunshade

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2018, 08:48 AM

Lol, car wash parties. Why have I never though of doing that too? Would make it a lot more fun than me just standing there in silence with a bucket.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2018, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TubeMan View Post
Lol, car wash parties. Why have I never though of doing that too? Would make it a lot more fun than me just standing there in silence with a bucket.
and actually a much deeper clean because we split the duties... I'd be leaf blowering, friend would be air-compressoring the cracks, and the other friend would be microfiber-towel drying.

Then once i'm done, I'm vacuuming the inside, while the other friend wipe the panels and dash, and etc. you get the idea

2018 Toyota C-HR XLE Premium Magnetic Gray
Current: Blacksys CH200 Dashcam, Solargard UP Tint, LED Interior, OPT7 Color-Smart LED Strip Interior Footwell Lighting

Want: HID Headlight, LED Foglight, Android Auto HUD, Solar Sunshade

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page