New Owner from Australia- Aussie C-HR - Toyota C-HR Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aussie C-HR

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-18-2017, 11:13 PM Thread Starter

New Owner from Australia- Aussie C-HR

This seems like a very informative forum, so I thought I would sign up!

Well we went along to the C-HR launch day on Saturday 25th February, we fell in love the car straight up, its looks, its handling and most of all its comfort and features, what a great package! After spending about 45mins on test drive in AWD version, we signed on the dotted line for the Shadow Platinum with Black roof Koba 2WD CVT version.
My son is the Assistant Sales Manager at the dealership so could give me some nice discount on things like Accesories, paint and upholstery protection, but due to a caveat on vehicle pricing could not get discount on Car price, but made up for it on my trade in price

I ordered things like the front underun, side underuns and the rear underun, mud flaps, I was also given complimentary Carpet floor mats and Full tank of 98ULP (the full tank of fuel is standard practice)
We took delivery on April 27th and have enjoyed it immensely since, only taken it on a couple long drives through the Adelaide hills, but hoping to take down to the south coast soon.
My previous car was a 2015 Camry Hybrid in Crystal Pearl, another very comfortable and economical car, we don't get the Hybrid version of the C-HR in Australia yet, but when it does come here I'm up for it

Cheers
Eric
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170428_123806.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	456.0 KB
ID:	970   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170427_142159.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	183.7 KB
ID:	978   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170427_120440.jpg
Views:	653
Size:	237.2 KB
ID:	986  
ToyotaCHRAdmin likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page