Rear camera screen turned blue - Toyota C-HR Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-22-2019, 12:54 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Rear camera screen turned blue

Sometimes first thing i start my car in the cold days and switch to reverse the screen turns blue, then after a little while maybe i’d say around 10-15mins it would go back to normal. Im wondering if there is some kind of sensor thats blocking the rear cam to turn into blue screen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-22-2019, 09:12 AM

Its more likely a software issue or a result of the colder temps. Have you confirmed that you are running the latest software in your car? Can download it through the Toyota website and upload it via a USB.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-24-2019, 01:35 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Wont the dealer do it their selves? Like they’d give me a call and let me know that theres a new software update. This could be it, hopefully. Or maybe could be the colder temp. But my car is 1 yr and 3months old only, so weird that the cam is giving in already. Hope not, anyway do u update it ur own? U dont go to the dealership?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-24-2019, 09:23 AM

You can update the software either way, its just a matter of how quickly you want it. I think most of the patches have been for navigation so far, though I'm sure there are some bug fixes in there as well.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-30-2019, 04:02 AM Thread Starter

Garage
well i dont have navigation, I have the Toyota C-HR XLE! how do i update it? pls send me the link and the process of updating.

Thanks
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-30-2019, 09:58 AM

It would be done directly though Toyota's home site and you would simply upload it onto a USB and plug it into your infotainment system. Only thing I'm seeing listed is related to navigation, so it might not apply to you.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page