Signal Lights/ hazard lights stopped working - Toyota C-HR Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-13-2017, 02:13 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Signal Lights/ hazard lights stopped working

So I bought this car 2 months ago and now I'm having this issue regarding on my "signal lights and hazard lights" not working all of a sudden. I took it to my dealership for the 2nd time since the first time I went there they couldn't find out the problem, but this time they have an "EDUCATED GUESS" that its maybe because of the cluster thing. Now the car is sitting in the dealership and waiting for the new "CLUSTER" from Japan and they said that it might took 2 weeks or so. Then once its installed all fingers crossed that it would work. I'm just wondering if anybody here is having the same issue. By the way I'm from Canada and I have a 2018 Toyota C-HR base model. I really wasn't hoping for this kind of issues as my 1st car. One thing for sure my next car wouldn't be Toyota.

Thanks,
Melvin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-13-2017, 08:30 AM

I swear cars these days were designed to have small problems like these crop up and it's not just limited to Toyota cars. Even Honda cars are having this problem.
At least they're giving you a free rental in the meantime?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-15-2017, 02:20 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Yes I do have a loaner (courtesy car) Toyota rav 4 2017 XLE. But I really hope they fix it for good so I dont have to come back and forth. What would you do If this was your car and after they installed the new cluster the problem still wouldn't go away?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota C-HR Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page